Air Conditioner Replacement in Chantilly, VA
How long has your home been cooled by your current air conditioner? More importantly, how is it running? If you find yourself having to make frequent repairs, or if it is constantly breaking down, it may be time to replace your AC unit. Don’t let yourself become stressed by the idea of replacing your air conditioner. Instead, call up the professionals at John Nugent & Sons to take care of the replacement for you.
For AC replacement in Chantilly, Virginia, call John Nugent & Sons today at 703-291-1926 or click here to contact us online!
Benefits of Schedule AC Replacement in Chantilly
If your old air conditioner is still running, you might think it is best to just run your older unit into the ground until it breaks down and then have it replaced. However, the benefits of replacing your system sooner rather than later usually outweigh forcing another cooling season out of the aging equipment. Here’s what you stand to gain:
- Lower energy bills: You might want to put off the investment, but every month you operate your aging AC, you throw money away on higher electricity bills. With a new, high-efficiency unit installed in your Chantilly home, you can save 30 percent or more every month on your utility bills.
- Better temperature control: Your upgrade may include ductwork adjustments, adding a zoning system, or adding a properly sized system that more effectively meets your home’s needs. Better control over the indoor environment means enhanced comfort.
- Fewer repairs: Aging equipment requires much more attention when it nears the end of its lifespan. If you’re tired of paying for repairs every other week, stop throwing good money at bad and put the money you would usually pay in repairs toward the cost of a new unit.
- No unexpected breakdowns: Spring is a great time to replace your air conditioner. If you wait until the dog days of summer, the unit could easily undergo too much strain and experience a complete breakdown. Then you’re left with no air conditioning on a sweltering afternoon. Avoid this uncomfortable situation by beating your outdated AC to the punch and replacing it sooner rather than later.
To learn more about the benefits of scheduling AC replacement in Chantilly, give us a call at 703-291-1926.
How Do I Know When to Replace My Air Conditioner?
Knowing when to replace your air conditioner can be a tricky thing. However, the experts at John Nugent & Sons in Chantilly, Virginia suggest watching for the following warning signs:
- Old age: Most air conditioners last about 10 years. If your air conditioner is older than that it could be nearing the end of its lifespan. Even if you haven’t needed to schedule a repair recently, now is the time to start browsing for replacements.
- Low efficiency: Examine your energy bills from the past few summers. While higher outdoor temperatures and electricity rates fluctuate, you should look at how much your energy bill has increased. Poor efficiency is a major factor you must consider when deciding whether or not it is time to replace your air conditioner.
- Frequent repairs: There’s only so much you can do for an AC that is reaching the end of its life. After two or more major AC repairs in a single season, it will be more beneficial to replace the entire unit, rather than keep paying for repairs on the older system.
- Expensive repairs: Even if you’re facing the first repair of the season, consider a replacement instead of a repair if the price is close to 50 percent of what a new system would cost to purchase. Each year the energy efficiency of air conditioners improve so purchasing a newer AC unit is likely the better option.
- Comfort problems: If your home feels overly humid and rooms are not cooling properly, the air conditioner probably won’t last much longer.
For more information on our AC replacement services in Chantilly, contact us online today.
Why Call John Nugent & Sons for AC Replacement in Chantilly?
John Nugent & Sons has been family owned and operated since 1975. We pride ourselves on providing the high quality of service and very personal touch that only a family company can offer. It is our belief that each and every customer deserves to be treated with the same respect and honesty as a member of our family. Our top-ranked customer service and superior quality of work can be attributed to this belief. We are also committed to educating our employees so that every technician that enters your home is the most qualified technician available. We evaluate our programs regularly to ensure that our employees remain current on changing technology. It is our sincere desire to enhance our services and improve our performance for your benefit.
Get Your Free Estimate on AC Replacement in Chantilly, VA!
If you are looking for a knowledgeable and trustworthy HVAC company in the Chantilly, Virginia area, look no further. John Nugent & Sons is the name to call for all your air conditioner replacement and other services including air conditioner installation, repair, and maintenance. We offer free estimates for homeowners in Chantilly.
Call us today at 703-291-1926 or contact us online to schedule AC replacement in Chantilly or the surrounding areas!
John Nugent & Sons is licensed, bonded, and insured.