Is Your Home Prepared for Winter Storms?
While some winters can be fairly mild, others can surprise you and bring with them strong storms. Before the cold weather officially arrives, make sure your home can withstand the added stress of Mother Nature! Be sure to take precautionary steps necessary to keep your family warm and safe.
Is Your Home Equipped to Handle a Snowy Storm?
Often times, winter storms and power outages go hand-in-hand. We’ve all had to endure a power outage or two in our lifetimes—it’s no fun and we agree!
Not only are you and your family inconvenienced and uncomfortable during a power outage, your home is at greater risk for damages like food spoilage and frozen plumbing pipes. Fortunately, there’s a better way!
Whole Home Generator Installation
Winter storms and power outages don’t have to disturb the comfort and convenience of you and your loved ones or put your home at greater risk for damages and loss. Nugent & Sons can help you defend your family and home from intruders and winter storms with a whole home standby generator installation.
Of course, if you are expecting the arrival of inclement or severe weather with potentials for power outages, it’s important to consider other ways to help protect your home. Making sure your entire home is prepared for a winter storm can help you save tons in repair costs later.
Nugent & Sons can help you choose the perfect generator to suit your home & family’s needs. Contact us online today to schedule your installation consultation.
Benefits of a Whole Home Generator
With a whole house generator installation, you’ll never have to live without modern conveniences again—regardless of what the weather is like outside! Whole home generators can provide enough power to sustain your entire home or office space, including:
- Refrigerators and freezers
- Computers, televisions, and other electronics
- Heating and cooling and electrical systems
- Water heaters
- And more!
Your home and family can enjoy a variety of benefits when you choose to have a whole home generator installed in your home. Wide-ranging advantages of an in-home generator include:
- Peace of mind – Remain stress-free knowing you and your family will never have to endure a power outage again.
- Increased theft prevention – A whole home generator is directly wired into your home and considered a permanent fixture—making your unit nearly impervious to theft.
- Increased safety – You’ll never have to worry about exhaust exposure in your home since the unit is located outside! You also won’t have to fret over the chore of refueling your in-home generator, either, because the unit is directly connected to your home’s supply of fuel.
A Trusted Name for In-Home Generator Installation in McLean
Our highly-trained and experienced technicians can perform expert preventative maintenance and repair services on all types of home generators.
If you are considering a whole-home generator installation in McLean, simply contact us online or give us a call at 703-291-1926 to learn more!