Electric Furnace Replacement in McLean, VA & Northern Virginia
With arctic air and heavy storms often coming in from the northeast, winters in the McLean area can be very cold at times. If your electric furnace is more than a few years old, it may have a difficult time keeping up with the weather, and it may even drive up your electricity costs.
If you are considering a new electric furnace, our team at John Nugent & Sons can help. We offer complete replacement services for electric furnaces, as well as ongoing maintenance and repairs. Our certified technicians can help you choose the best system for your needs, and provide a installation that is fast, professional, and energy-efficient. Since 1975, we have been providing homeowners throughout the McLean and Northern Virginia areas with quality heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and electrical services.
Is your electric furnace old and ineffective? Contact John Nugent & Sons today at (703) 291-1926 to learn about the benefits of upgrading to a new electric furnace!
When to Consider Electric Furnace Replacement
Electric furnaces are relatively simple systems that can last over 15 years with proper care and maintenance. This service includes changing the air filters, lubricating the blower motor bearings, and cleaning the heating coils or elements.
Once major components start to fail, however, replacement will often be the best choice. You should consider a new electric furnace if any of the following apply:
- Your electric furnace is over 15 years old. If your system is older and starting to have problems, it may be wise to invest in a new electric furnace that will be more reliable and efficient.
- It has a single-speed blower. New electric furnaces are available with variable-speed blower fans that are quieter and more efficient than older, single-speed versions. This can reduce your electricity costs significantly.
- It needs significant repairs. If your electric furnace has major problems, like a damaged heating element or a failed blower motor, or it requires constant repairs, replacement is often the best option.
- It has poor heating performance. If your electric furnace cannot keep your home comfortable at a reasonable cost, a new system may provide better comfort, as well as quieter operation and improved air quality.
At John Nugent & Sons, our HVAC professionals can examine your system and help you determine if repairs would be cost-effective, or if a new electric furnace would be the best choice for your McLean home.
Electric Furnace Replacement Services in Northern Virginia
If you decide to install a new electric furnace, our team at John Nugent & Sons can provide a complete installation that is fast and efficient. Our process includes:
- Removing the old electric furnace
- Calculating the heating loads for your home based on mutilate factors
- Selecting a furnace with the output and features that you need
- Upgrading the duct system or electrical system, if required
- Installing the electric furnace, thermostat, and accessories
- Testing the system for proper performance
Our team will make sure you are satisfied with your new system and answer any questions you may have.
Schedule Electric Furnace Replacement in McLean, VA
When you are ready to upgrade to a better, more reliable electric furnace, you can count on John Nugent & Sons for a fast, quality installation.
Contact us today at (703) 291-1926 for an appointment!