Heat Pump Maintenance in Northern Virginia
Your heat pump plays a crucial role within your Northern Virginia home. Its job is to keep you and your family cool in the summer and warm all winter long. John Nugent & Sons can help to prevent unexpected issues that can negatively affect your heat pump’s performance, such as failure or malfunction, by offering you dependable routine maintenance service! We never want your family to be uncomfortable in your own home, contact us today to learn how you can benefit from routine heat pump maintenance.
When you need heat pump maintenance in Arlington, Reston, Vienna, Alexandria, or the surrounding Northern Virginia area, schedule an appointment online or call the HVAC experts at John Nugent & Sons!
Does My Heat Pump Really Need Routine Maintenance?
Think of heat pump maintenance like going to the dentist. Even if you think your heat pump is working just fine, scheduling frequent checkups can help prevent breakdowns and ensure its operating as efficiently as possible. Plus, catching minor repairs early can help prevent more expensive, major repairs in the future. Think of it like catching a cavity before you need a full on root canal. Ouch.
At John Nugent & Sons, we recommend you schedule a heat pump tune up twice a year—once before the cooling season and once before the heating season. Most heat pump manufacturers recommend annual maintenance for your system at the very least. In fact, some will void your warranty without proper maintenance.
To schedule your semi-annual heat pump tune up in the Northern Virginia area, call John Nugent & Sons at 703-291-1926!
What Does a Heat Pump Tune Up Include?
During your routine maintenance appointment, one of our trusted experts will professionally inspect your heat pump before carefully cleaning its delicate components. With scheduled heat pump maintenance, a service technician will:
- Inspect ducts, filters, the blower, and indoor coil for dirt and other obstructions
- Diagnose and seal duct leakage
- Verify adequate airflow
- Verify correct refrigerant charge and check for leaks
- Inspect electric terminals, and tighten connections if necessary
- Lubricate motors and inspect belts for wear and tear
- Verify proper thermostat operation
Ultimately, routine heat pump maintenance will help extend the life of your equipment and save you money by making sure your system operates like it should.
Heat Pump Service Contracts in Northern Virginia
When you schedule a heat pump service contract in the Northern Virginia area with John Nugent & Sons, you’ll get:
- Two heat pump tune ups a year – One before heating season, and one before cooling season.
- Priority emergency repair – In case your heat pump breaks down, you’ll jump to the top of our list!
- Discounted repairs – When you become a service contract holder you are entitled to a 10 percent discount on labor and parts for repairs.
- Reduced diagnostic – When you become a John Nugent & Sons HVAC service contract holder, you are entitled to a reduced rate of $85.50.
- Accessory coverage – Dehumidifiers, humidifiers, electronic air cleaners, media filters, programmable thermostats, and UV lights may be covered under the HVAC service contract for an additional charge.
When you’re ready to schedule heat pump maintenance in Northern Virginia, John Nugent & Sons is ready to help. For your convenience, you can schedule your appointment online or over the phone.
Call John Nugent & Sons for Heat Pump Maintenance in Northern VA
Don’t wait until the day your heat pump stops performing efficiently! Call John Nugent & Sons today to schedule heat pump maintenance to keep your system operating at maximum efficiency. We have been a family owned and operated HVAC company since 1975. We pride ourselves on providing the high quality of service and very personal touch that only a family company can offer. It is our belief that each and every customer deserves to be treated with the same respect and honesty as a member of our family.
For more information on our heat pump tune ups or to schedule an appointment contact us online or give us a call at 703-291-1926!