Furnace Maintenance in Northern Virginia
Like any type of machinery, your furnace needs yearly maintenance to ensure it is running efficiently. Experts recommend having a professional service your furnace in the fall before you turn your furnace on for the season.
Annual furnace maintenance will prolong the life of your heating system, save you money, and decrease health risks. Furnace maintenance can also reveal carbon monoxide leaks, which can be deadly. Our furnace maintenance service includes:
- Performing routine diagnostics
- Checking furnace air flow including vent pipes
- Changing or clean all air filters
- Checking to make sure thermostat is working properly
Schedule Furnace Maintenance in Northern Virginia
John Nugent & Sons offers HVAC maintenance plans for residents in Northern Virginia. Our comprehensive, prepaid service provides benefits that will keep you and your family warm all winter long.
Our service contracts include:
- Prepaid maintenance calls
- Priority emergency service
- Discount on all repairs
- Reduced diagnosis
- Accessory coverage
If you have an emergency break down, our own dispatched service technicians will respond to your call as a priority service call. We service all of our HVAC maintenance holders first! Not only do you get emergency service but you get pushed to the front of the line! You can rest assured knowing that your furnace will be fixed in no time.
The Benefits of Routine Furnace Maintenance
At John Nugent & sons, we provide comprehensive maintenance services geared toward making sure your furnace performs its best all season long. And routine care does a lot more for your system than you might think! The benefits of maintenance are many, including:
- Increased energy-efficiency. A system that gets the right care has a much easier time meeting your needs, consuming less energy to get its job done than a system that remains uncared for. When you get maintenance, your furnace will heat better, and heat for less, saving you loads on heating bills in the winter months.
- Reduced risks of repair. Component failure and air flow problems are the leading causes of needing furnace repair. And both of these possible problems are addressed and dealt with long before they become a problem when you get maintenance! It’s an outright fact that when you get maintenance, you are much less likely to experience spikes in heating costs, or a breakdown.
- Less costly repair services in the future. In the event that you do find yourself needing repairs, they’re likely to be a much smaller issue, as component failure (an issue that maintenance addresses intrinsically) is the leading cause of costly repair. When you get routine care, you might still need repair, but it tends to be a minor issue that is easily handled by our experts.
- Better air quality. Dust, grime, and mold spore commonly make a home in your heating system and its ductwork. A comprehensive maintenance service like the one we at John Nugent & Sons offer will keep your system cleaner, and by extension, keep the air in your home cleaner, too!
- A longer system lifespan. Most homeowners expect around ten to fifteen years of service from their furnace (or more!). But when maintenance is neglected, you can expect to cut that number in half. Proper care means a longer lived system, so to hit that lifetime service, you need maintenance!
Protect Your Warranty with Routine Care
Are you familiar with your furnace’s warranty? Many, in fact most, modern furnace systems are required by the manufacturer to be professionally maintained in order to stay covered under the warranty. At John Nugent & Sons, we want to make sure you get the full function and benefit of your warranty, so we recommend you set up a maintenance plan right away!
Our Experts Specialize in Maintenance Services
Our team boasts some of the best experience and training in caring for your HVAC systems. And to meet your needs, we have a comprehensive working knowledge of all major heating and cooling systems. Our team can provide full maintenance services for all major manufacturers, including:
- American Standard
- And many, many more!
We couldn’t call ourselves experts if we didn’t have expert knowledge. When you contact John Nugent & Sons, you can rest assured that we can provide full service for any make, model, or furnace brand, guaranteed!
Quality Furnace Services
If you neglect to service your furnace, it can stop working suddenly, leaving your family in the cold. Furnace maintenance is so important when it comes to heating your home safely and efficiently each winter. Maintaining your furnace now can keep you from having to make costly repairs down the road.
John Nugent & Sons has been a family owned and operated company since 1975. We pride ourselves on providing the high quality of service and very personal touch that only a family company can offer. It is our belief that each and every customer deserves to be treated with the same respect and honesty as a member of our family.
You can feel safe this winter knowing you’re entering into the cold months with a reliable furnace. Contact us today for furnace maintenance services in the Northern Virginia area.