Geothermal Heat Pumps
Make Your Home Eco-Friendly:
Geothermal Heat Pump Installation in Northern Virginia
Traditional heating and cooling systems use a lot of energy. Installing a geothermal heat pump can provide efficient, affordable, sustainable heating and cooling to your Northern Virginia home.
John Nugent & Sons is a geothermal heat pump installer serving Fairfax, Arlington, Alexandria and other Northern Virginia homes.
Make a positive investment for the environment and your bank account—install a new geothermal HVAC system and discover the benefits today.
What Is a Geothermal Heat Pump?
While our above-ground temperatures can vary wildly according to season or time of day, temperatures remain relatively constant fifty feet or so underground. Your geothermal system taps into this constant temperature to cool warm air from your home during hot weather and to heat your home’s air during cooler weather.
The Benefits of Installing a Geothermal Heat Pump
Geothermal systems are known for a wide array of awesome benefits to homeowners, including:
- Excellent energy-efficiency. Because of how a geothermal system operates, it uses considerably less energy to get the job done when compared to other systems. This means way less spending on those monthly energy costs.
- High quality comfort control. Geothermal HVAC systems provide a very consistent temperature control solution. With geothermal, you’ll never get those obnoxious cold or hot spots in your home!
- Environmentally-friendly. With reduced energy use and no fossil fuels used, a geothermal system is a “green” option any homeowner can be proud of.
- Safety. Geothermal heat pumps don’t use combustible fuels, removing the risk of gas leaks or fire damage to your home.
- Tax credits! Certain monetary incentives are offered by the government and many utility companies, putting money right back in your pocket just for installing an already awesome product.
How It Works: Geothermal Cooling Systems Harness the Earth’s Natural Temperatures
Geothermal cooling systems remove hot air from your home by transferring the heat to a refrigerant or water supply. A heat pump then transfers the coolant deep into the earth, where the temperature is a cool 50 to 60 degrees Fahrenheit.
The cooler earth absorbs the hot refrigerant to remove heat from the air. The geothermal cooling system then delivers cool water or refrigerant through the underground pipes, creating cool air that gets pumped into your home.
During this process humidity is also drawn out, leaving your home feeling comfortable all season long.
Professional Geothermal Heat Pump Installation in Northern Virginia
When you’re in the market for a top-quality heating and cooling solution for your home, John Nugent & sons will always suggest a geothermal heat pump installation!
These systems offer the best in efficiency and effective comfort control, and our experts carry all of the skill and experience needed to bring you a superior installation service.
Our team will assist you in finding the best geothermal system for your home, expertly sizing and installing your pump for optimal efficiency and maximum comfort. And every time we install a HVAC system, our experts will meticulously go over the whole installation to make absolutely sure our installation was perfect.
Get a FREE an geothermal heat pump installation estimate today! Or call us at 703-291-1926.
We Provide Geothermal Heat Pump Repair, Too
These units are known for being exceptionally hardy and easy to maintain, but no system is exempt from encountering an issue every now and then. When you need fast, effective repair solutions, you can always count on the team at John Nugent & Sons! We use top-class diagnostic services to make sure we locate and remedy your heat pump problems without delay.
Contact John Nugent & Sons for geothermal heat pump repair if:
- Your pump isn’t meeting your heating or cooling needs. There are many causes for this, but our experts can find and fix them all!
- You’re noticing reduced air flow from your heat pump. This might be just a dirty filter, which you can handle all on your own. But if that doesn’t fix your problem, you’ll be needing heat pump repair.
- There are strange sounds coming from your system. Odd sounds are almost always related to component problems, and are very dangerous to your pump!
- Spikes in your monthly energy costs. Your heat pump is known for supreme efficiency, so when your costs spike, you’ll know it! Our experts can restore the efficiency of your system no problem.
Call John Nugent & Sons at 703-291-1926 for geothermal heat pump repair in Northern Virginia.