Save Money with an HVAC Maintenance Plan in Northern Virginia
We depend on our heating and cooling systems to provide comfort and dependable service. But is your HVAC system in Virginia getting the routine maintenance it needs? Without proper care, you could be looking at less effective temperature control, higher costs, and an increased risk for repair. With the expert maintenance provided by John Nugent & Sons, you can be sure you’re getting the maximum benefit from your system.
John Nugent & Sons has been bringing quality solutions and top notch service to our Virginia patrons for forty years. With our specialists, you know you’re getting the absolute best in quality, dependable service and skill! Contact a John Nugent & Sons professional today to begin a maintenance plan tailor-made to ensure your HVAC system is ready to meet your needs.
Contact John Nugent & Sons to find out more about how you can benefit from an HVAC maintenance plan!
What Does a Maintenance Plan Include?
Proper HVAC maintenance is vital to the efficiency and longevity of your heating and cooling system. Most people don’t call for routine maintenance because they think either forget or think it will be a difficult process. With routine, planned maintenance plans from John Nugent & Sons you can rest easy knowing you are taken care of!
When you sign on for a maintenance plan with John Nugent & Sons you receive:
- Two maintenance calls each year – You receive one in each heating and cooling season, so we can inspect your unit and advise you of any necessary repairs. This helps prevent breakdowns and maintain unit efficiency. No repairs are made without your approval. When you sign up for a maintenance plan, you receive priority emergency service. If you have an emergency, like a breakdown, our own dispatched service technicians will respond to your call as a priority service call. We service our HVAC service contract holders first.
- Discount on Repairs – When you become a service contract holder you are entitled to a 10 percent discount on labor and parts for repairs.
- Reduced Diagnostic – When you become a John Nugent & Sons HVAC service contract holder, you are entitled to a reduced rate of $85.50.
- Accessory Coverage – Dehumidifiers, humidifiers, electronic air cleaners, media filters, programmable thermostats, and UV lights may be covered under the HVAC service contract for an additional charge.
Call us at 703-291-1926 to learn more about how you can benefit from an HVAC maintenance agreement in Northern Virginia!
Why Is a Maintenance Plan Important?
Your HVAC system takes on a big job, and the demand placed in it can take its toll. From dust and debris, to general wear, your system will being to perform poorly over time without maintenance. Maintenance plans address your needs both for furnace and air conditioner repair, which is critical to your peace of mind and comfort in the coming seasons.
It’s important to note that maintenance isn’t a one and done deal; just like a vehicle, or other major appliance, it needs consistent care to ensure optimal performance. With a maintenance plan, you can be sure that your system is always taken care of and that your needs are being met by a certified professional.
With routine professional maintenance, you can expect:
- Lower heating and cooling costs
- Better performance and comfort from your system
- Less repairs, and less costly repairs when something does go wrong
- Improved air quality
- Less dust in the home, on furniture, and on fabrics
Why Choose Nugent & Sons Maintenance Agreements?
In our forty years of service, we have built long-term, successful business relationships with our patrons. We don’t want to just be the first person you call when you need HVAC solutions; we want to be a reliable, trustworthy part of meeting your needs. Our expertly trained and certified HVAC specialists are friendly, dependable, and without equal when it comes to HVAC care.
Our plans are crafted to ensure your system will always operate at its best. With our plan, all of your HVAC needs are met from general routine maintenance, assessments, and even repair! You’ll be notified of all important information, and be apprised of any needs for repairs or replacement before we begin work.
HVAC Service Contract with John Nugent & Sons
You can feel safe and secure entering into an HVAC service contract with John Nugent & Sons. We’ve been family owned and operated since 1975. We pride ourselves on providing high-quality service to our customers in the Northern VA area. We do what we say, and we say what we do.
Contact us online or give us a call at 703-291-1926 to learn more about how you can save when you sign up for a maintenance plan!