Sewer Line Repair in McLean & Northern Virginia
Main sewer lines aren’t something that homeowners think about unless they become an issue. If you are researching sewer line problems, the chances are there is already an issue, and you’re looking or a solution. John Nugent & Sons is not only an HVAC company, but we also offer full-service plumbing. We have been offering plumbing services in Northern Virginia since 1975. We can identify your sewer line problem and fix it in compliance with all city codes.
For expert sewer line repair in McLean and throughout Northern Virginia, contact us today!
Common Causes of Broken Sewer Lines
It’s a dreadful day when your sewer main just collapses beneath your home. Sewage can back up into your home, and that’s just not fun for anyone. John Nugent & Sons offers a variety of sewer line services to fix problems including:
- Blockages – Grease buildup or another blockage that restricts proper flow.
- Broken or cracked pipes – Damaged sewer lines due to ground freezing or settling.
- Leaking pipes – The seals between the pipes can break, allowing water to escape.
- Roots in the sewer line – Tree or shrub roots can grow into the pipes damaging the pipe or preventing normal cleaning.
- Sunken pipes – Soil conditions can cause piping to sink into the ground causing waste or paper to get caught in the “belly” of the pipe.
Sewer Line Repair & Replacement in the McLean, VA Area
There are a variety of ways that you can fix sewer line pipes. You can either repair the broken piece of pipe by cutting it out and replacing the small portion of the pipe. Or in some cases you may have to replace a large portion of the pipe. Piping is either metal or plastic; older houses will typically have metal piping. Pricing varies based on the type of piping and how much pipe is being replaced.
If you’re having problems with a broken sewer line and think it may require repair or replacement, call John Nugent & Sons today at 703-291-1926!
Sewer Line Installation
If your sewer line is relatively new, and you are experiencing problems it is most likely that the line was installed incorrectly. Sewer lines are usually 10 feet below the ground, so replacing them requires knowledge, skill, and patience. One cannot just dig up the ground and replace the piping. Some homes have underground electrical wires that are very dangerous. John Nugent & Sons are your go-to plumbers in Northern Virginia. You will feel confident knowing that your sewer line will be repaired properly and in a timely fashion. Call today, at 703-291-1926!
If you’re ready to get your plumbing back into working order, schedule plumbing service online in Annandale, Pimmit Hills, Vienna, or anywhere in Northern Virginia today!
Why Choose John Nugent & Sons for Sewer Repair & Replacement in Northern Virginia?
John Nugent & Sons is a family-owned and operated company that has been serving McLean, Sterling, Vienna, and the rest of Northern Virginia since 1975—that’s over 40 years of experience! Some of the things that separate us from other Northern Virginia plumbing companies include:
- Licensed, bonded, and insured status—so your repair is always done right
- Ongoing training for all of our employees
- 10 Angie’s List Super Service Awards
- Excellent reviews from your friends, family, and neighbors in Northern Virginia
- Commitment to extraordinary customer service—every customer, every time.
For expert plumbing services—including sewer line repair and replacement—contact John Nugent & Sons at 703-291-1926 or online by filling out our contact form.
Our Service Area
We proudly serve Fairfax County, Arlington County, and Loudon County in Northern Virginia, including the following cities:
- Falls Church